Okay, so here is Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the radical group"The Muslim Nation." He's speaking on the atonement. This talk was given during the Million Man March in Washington D.C.at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial. Now, you may think I'm making fun of this guy by posting this link. To all of you who think this I just wanna say....well, yeah, you're probably right, I am kinda making fun of him, but this guy is nuts and he's the funny kind of "taking myself too seriously" nuts so it's okay to laugh at him. Anyway, without further ado, here is Minister Louis Farrakhan's brilliant explanation of the atonement.
Atonement
For those of you who want to hear an extended version of that talk with commentary by Kevin and Bean here ya go.
Extended
carefree
9 years ago
1 comment:
Louis Farrakhan's African Name Generator:
http://www.geocities.com/tsmith1212/html/x.html
You used to have to type it in. Apparently, Mr. Farrakhan's technology has improved and the website can now just hear your voice, and create a new name for you.
Post a Comment